- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
COSHH QCF Level 2 Award
- Be the Best by opting for a second level nationally and internationally recognised qualification
- Develop workplace competence and specialist knowledge focusing on the importance of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
- Reduce risk in the workplace across a range of industries including: manufacturing; cleaning; healthcare; transport; utilities; and office environments.
- Learn to assess and recognise risks to do with hazardous substances.
- The course consists of one mandatory unit which must be completed to gain qualification.
- Launchpad to HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) or HABC Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Course underwritten by Ofqual.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Develop employees to operate with competence and a deep understanding of Health and Safety issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will be contacted by The Learning Station to arrange the start date and location of your course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]