Children's and young People's settings Level 1 Certificate
Establish yourself in the world of Health, Social and Child Care by taking one of our professional courses.
You can rest assured that by studying with The Learning Station you will be given all the support you require to comfortably complete your qualification.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Level 1 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen online & Distance learning courses.
Why you should Choose The Learning Station?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- Unlike other course providers, we offer the full NVQ/QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices that you are helped to choose at your induction.
- Direct Claim status on most courses, so you need not wait to be certified.
- No Hidden charges for observations.
- Course inductions to find out about your course and whether its right for you.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7 throughout the world.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri
- Established since 2007
- No charges for Certificates**
- No rigid classroom meeting days, or Learning with people you do not know.
- Self-paced learn and study when and where you like anywhere in the world.
- Call us now to find out how you can start your course with a payment plan to suit you.
Warning there are other providers purporting to sell these courses or courses that sound the same or are similar for a fraction of the price, we would like to warn you against using these companies as most do not deliver the course to completion meaning you lose your money.
The ever-changing world means that people will have to train over, and over again to learn how to adapt and function in fast changing environments to fill the workforce voids in all sectors
You may be looking to progress your career further, by gaining higher qualifications and, the new skills needed in your chosen occupation to achieve promotion and job security - while increasing your earning potential.
Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Our assessors will regularly prompt you to:
complete your coursework on time,
To meet your targets set at the beginning of your course,
aspire to gain an accredited qualification.
By choosing one of our Child Care/Early Years / Social Care courses, we believe that you are making a wise decision as this particular sector is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the UK. With an ever growing and ageing population there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites, you will notice that there is a significant demand for Social Care, Support Workers, therefore giving you many years of job security and the satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified
Child Care, Early Years, Health Care, Social Care/Support, Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Pa.
Level 3 Diploma, you could become a team leader or senior staff member and could earn a minimum of £22,000 Pa.
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising to £50,000 Pa.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis
So get started now....
- Step into a career in the booming Health and Social Care Industry. Cover a range of core skills required for this profession.
- Gain teamwork & communication skills vital for employability and career progression.
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Learning can start within just 2 working days of enrolment - complete all units to gain your qualification
- Distance Learning with a Part Time Approach
- Email communication for guidance with coursework and support
underwrittenby City & Guilds
- Simple Enrolment via Online Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Knowledge-based course, no placement necessary.
- 9 core units including Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker; Understanding Health and Safety in Social Care Settings; Understanding
- Person-Centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
- Additional optional units require to make up full qualification.
- From purchase of your first unit you are required to complete all units within 12 months
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will receive your unique email address and access code, along with instructions on how to get going with our Learner Management System. It really is that simple.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
** For all new purchases from January 25th 2019