Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce - Early Years (Advanced Practice) QCF
Qualification: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce - Early Years (Advanced Practice) (QCF)
Awarding Body: City and Guilds
Study Type: Part Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
Duration: 18 Months
This course can be purchased on a payment plan and paid over 12 months.*
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Child Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Why you should Choose The Learning Station?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- Unlike other course providers, we offer the full NVQ/QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices that you are helped to choose at your induction.
- Direct Claim status on most courses, so you need not wait to be certified.
- No Hidden charges for observations.
- Course inductions to find out about your course and whether its right for you.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7 throughout the world.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri
- Established since 2007
- No charges for Certificates**
- No rigid classroom meeting days, or Learning with people you do not know.
- Self-paced learn and study when and where you like anywhere in the world.
- Call us now to find out how you can start your course with a payment plan to suit you.
Warning there are other providers purporting to sell these courses or courses that sound the same or are similar for a fraction of the price, we would like to warn you against using these companies as most do not deliver the course to completion meaning you lose your money.
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by City and Guilds, who are one of the top UK awarding bodies. We are proud to offer this Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) as a Distance Learning course on our Online Learning System which you will find has an excellent response time for communication between yourself and your tutor/assessor and is very simple to use and to navigate
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) is designed to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating Children's care, learning
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) has been designed to:
• extend and enrich learner understanding of the early year’s sector
• develop and enhance the practical leadership and management knowledge and skills required to manage change, lead service improvement and to embed best practice models
• develop higher level thinking skills including reflection and critical analysis
• encourage learners to value continued learning and remain in the learning process
• cultivate in-depth knowledge of developmental and learning theory
• establish good practice and knowledge in relation to
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF). Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Throughout your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the assessment methods you can expect will be completing written assignments of work that has been given to you, having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace, direct observation of you carrying out
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) a is not approved for the use by those who are under 18 years of age.
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking this Diploma. However, learners must have the potential and opportunity to gain evidence for the qualification in the
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF) will enable progression to similar Management and Leadership qualifications
There is a huge range of job opportunities for people with the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF). Our
- Nursery nurse
- SureStart worker
- Special Educational Needs
- Child care
- Preschool advisor.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified Child Care, Early Years, Health Care, Social Care/Support Worker with a:
Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF), you could expect to earn an average of £15,000 Per Annum.
Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF), you could become a team leader or senior staff member and could earn an average of £22,000 Per Annum.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce, qualifies you to become a manager and manage a care facility for children and you could expect to earn an average of £33,000 rising to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time
What Happens Next?
Once you have made a purchase you will be sent your online account details and step by step instructions within 48 hours. You will be able to log onto your course and start completing your enrolment immediately. Our enrolments team check enrolment submissions on a daily basis, however, please allow 5 working days. Once your enrolment is complete you will be provided with access to your course and you can begin completing your assignments.
To Purchase the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF), just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
Taking on a new learning
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
** For all new purchases from January 25th 2019