Some people may find a great shock when they begin to notice wrinkles and a gain of weight, they are ageing! It is said that exercise can help reduce or even reverse some of these signs of ageing which begs the question, does exercise prevent signs of ageing?
Monthly Archives: April 2019
- on April 30, 2019
- on April 10, 2019Working on a construction site puts you in the presence of danger, sharp objects, fire, heavy machinery and more. Everyone on the site must have proper training and understanding of the potential dangers that they could face, and how to work properly. In ideal circumstances, you could have a qualification that shows the construction has all knowledge, experience and training to work safely on a construction site. This qualification is the CSCS card!
What is CSCS?CSCS stands for the Construction Skill Certification Scheme. It is a scheme that provides constructions workers with the necessary knowledge in health and safety to work safely and cautiously on a construction site.
Why should you get a CSCS card?Holding a ...
- on April 10, 2019Even native English speakers can make unknowing mistakes in their writing. Often times these can be small and innocent mistakes that pass by any reader, but in some cases, even the tiniest of mistakes will go unforgiven. In this article, I'm going to show you 8 great applications to improve your English writing.
1. GingerGinger is a quick and easy grammar checker which comes in many forms. On their main website you can paste in some text for a very quick grammatical analysis and it will tell you exactly what is wrong, what it should be, and even suggest alternatives, if the sentence can be reworded better. You can get Ginger for Chrome, and it is also available for Microsoft Office, Safari, Android and iOS systems.
2. WhiteSmokeWhiteSmoke is an o ...
- on April 09, 2019A time comes when you must go through the daunting task of creating your CV to send out to employers. Some people believe there is a strict method to creating a good CV and some don't know where to begin! Today we're going to talk about the three different types of CV's and how they can work for you.
The Chronological CVThe chronological CV focuses on representing the candidates experience on an employer-by-employer basis, listed in reverse chronological order. Chronological CV's also contain a brief personal statement at the top which talks about the key skills and strengths that the candidate has. This is the most common type of CV. A Chronological CV will typically use the following structure:
- Personal Details